Pre Wedding Shoot Review Part 1: Loov Production Vs The Louvre Bridal

4 months after our wedding, finally I decided to post Bridal Reviews on the vendors that I have worked with for my wedding. Friends kept asking me for review for this vendor, that vendor, thus I think it would be great if my review can help bride-to-be and husband-to-be. :) This post will be review for Loov Production and The Louvre Bridal for our pre wedding shoot journey.

Shortly after the proposal from Mr Lai, I started researching on pre-wedding shoot (thats what I have always been anticipating).

Throughout our dating years, we have been determine and planning to take our pre-wed shoot oversea especially Malaysia as it is cheap and the scenery is nice. But by then, we both felt that oversea shoot is very tedious and requires alot of time and effort, so we drop that idea.

Loov Production by Keanu Chang (LP)

Long long time ago, while i go for my facial at Orchard Delfi, I am mesmerize by a gown that was on display. It was so beautiful and bling, just the wedding gown of my dream. I am determine to go and check out the shop.


Beautiful Ballroom style white wedding gown at orchard delfi Loov Production
So bling right!

The Louvre Bridal (TLB)

So one random day of researching online, i happen to see ads from TLB and I am totally fascinated by their chalk photography. The theme is just totally so ME. I did alot of research and I already know that the price is not cheap. After considering for a few days, Mr Lai say we should just go down and see since I like it so much.

The first bridal studio I ever visited.


Loov Production Bridal Studio in Orchard Delfi
(Photo not taken by me, found it from google search)

We visited the LP studio first as they can just walk in and enquire. The studio is easy to go since i go there often for my facial. My first step in the studio i felt very uneasy, it is very quiet. So we enquire about the package and look through their portfolio. The portfolio is nth fantastic and not what I was looking for. But i was very interested in their gowns! All very very very beautiful gowns...

Mr Lai and myself was thinking to just get the gown from them and exclude the pre-wedding shoot. However the price quoted was ridiculous! I don't really quite remember the exact amount so I am giving an example of the price. The actual day gown rental cost $3000 (Example only), the gown + pre-wedding shoot cost $3300 (Example only). It is only like very small difference.

The sales person is also very pushy, keep asking us to confirm and all. So with MUCH PAIN I decided to give up my dream gown and go for something more practical.

The visit to The Louvre Bridal (TLB)


Review of The Louvre Bridal Studio Singapore
(Photo not taken by me, found it from google search)


TLB do not entertain walk-in, so we made an appointment to go down. Their bridal studio is quite far away from the Clark Quay MRT station, I think we walk almost 15 to 20 mins to locate the place.

My first step in, I was greeted by the friendly staff. The bridal studio is big (2 storey somemore), beautiful, clean and decorated with a lot of nice photos. There are also photo taken together with local celebrities in their studio, then I hear from them that they are the bridal studio behind some Channel 8 drama.

C.L.I.F 4 shoot scene in The Louvre Bridal studio
The C.L.I.F 4 shooting at TLB (Photo taken from their Facebook page)

When we were there, there was also another couple, so I think they quite popular. The staffs are very welcoming, friendly and polite. Throughout the whole conversation with them, they didn't really hard sell us. But they tempt us to sign package by throwing alot of "TODAY only" freebies and discount.

Their portfolio are really nice, they have alot of different themes to match each couple. We could see the amount of effort they put in every single photo taken. The photos are just what Mr Lai and myself wanted, a not so Singapore and not so scenery feel. Because all the pre-wed photos we seen in Singapore is usually MBS, GBTB, Singapore Flyers, bla bla bla, so we are quite bored with these style of photos.

We spend almost 1 hour sitting there discussing should we sign as the price is really expensive. Also, we have not even visit other more popular bridal studio and the upcoming BOWS wedding show then.

Finally we SIGNED!

Then finally Mr Lai turn to me and say: "If you really like it, then sign, don't regret if you turn away"

HAHA so we signed our package there.

We set our appt at 6pm yet we left only almost at 9pm (their operating hours is till 8pm). I suggest going earlier next time to prevent being very paiseh and rushing through the agreement.

If anyone interested to know my package with them can email me at thisblogshop@hotmail.sg

FINALLY DINNER TIME


Having our dinner at Ippudo Clark Quay outlet
Us eating at Ippudo @ Clark Quay after signing TLB package.

Stay tune for next update on our gown fitting and problems we face with TLB.

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. KC LOOV PHOTOGRAPHY IS A SCAM COMPANY!! Firstly, it was clearly stated that reservation can be made through call. Secondly, it was stated that the date of photography can be set at a much later date. When we called, it was an entirely different story. They do not allow reservation on phone and the person in charge is UTTERLY RUDE. She still say that the date has to be set within couple of weeks which is entirely different from the terms and conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no.. Did you purchase their package via Groupon? When I went to enquire about their package I did check with them the diff btw Groupon purchase and their walk in purchase. The sales person was telling me that Groupon package only includes very basic stuff, thus the couple usually top up more for the photo shoot. Anyway their gowns are really nice, hope you can solve the problem with them, else I recommend checking with Groupon on refunds.
    Thanks for sharing your experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my package in 2013 4 years ago, and have just scheduled my shoot next week.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top