About Miko

Hi~~! This is my first ever blog post in this blog. The blog will mainly be giving genuine reviews and advises for anything that I have personally experience and I feel I should share with you. I will touch on topics like journey of my marriage, pre wedding shoot reviews, travel reviews (I am going europe and iceland soon! ^^), random food and restaurant reviews, etc.


I shall do a brief introduction of myself. I am known as Emiko, friends call me Miko. Born in the year of 1990, Virgo.  I am highly emotional (I can wet tissues just in minutes of me watching a slightly emotional movie). Love writing, but have very lousy grammar. I love pink, love bling bling stuff, love flower, love shopping, love everything a girl would love. I have been working in service line for very long, thus I am very particular in service I received. 

Recently got married on the 28 May 2016 with the love of my life on our 8th year anniversary, so I am also known as Mrs Lai. 

I have a very close bonding with my family, also have a very great bunch of BFFs. 

My life is actually v perfect ATM. =D 

Always have been a daughter, a good friend. Now learning to be a wife, a daughter-in-law.

Photo of Miko when she is still a Baby

Baby Miko =D

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top